Tree removal is often necessary when trees have become overcrowded, are damaged or diseased, or are too close to power lines or structures. Additionally, many emergency situations are caused by storms. During or after a severe storm, there is the possibility that area uprooted trees or broken limbs can cause great damage and pose serious threat.
Damaged trees and limbs can come into contact with local power lines, fall on your home, across your property or even cause someone to get hurt. That is when it becomes necessary to call in a qualified specialist for tree removal. The professionals at Fullerton Tree Pros offer emergency tree service and emergency tree removal in this area and surrounding areas.When and where you need it! We understand that, in an emergency situation, time is of the essence for the safety and well-being of your home and family.
Nature is unpredictableStorms can cause serious damage to limbs and trees which can in turn cause hazards to your property and personal safety. Trees and limbs caught in power lines can be extreme dangers. Often, a tree has begun to fall and not yet hit the ground. If damaged trees are in close proximity to your home, it is a risk to your structure. Damaged trees and large limbs are heavy and can be dangerous to remove or trim.
Therefore, tree removal should always be left to a qualified professional and never attempted by a homeowner or amateur. Don’t put yourself in harm’s way. If you live in here or surrounding area, call Fullerton Tree Pros when you require emergency tree service or emergency tree removal.
We offer 24 hour emergency service and our professional tree experts will perform tree removal in a safe and systematic manner within hours of your call.
You Need A ProfessionalWhen performed by a qualified tree specialist, emergency tree removal will reduce further damage to your property while keeping you safe. In an emergency situation, you can rely on the trained and expert work crews Fullerton Tree Pros to assess the damage and then utilize the most state-of-the-art equipment and machinery to remove hazardous trees and limbs.
We have all the necessary equipment to ensure that a dangerous situation be safely and effectively remedied. We will also arrive equipped with cameras and video equipment and will provide a written assessment of the probable cause of damage to chronicle the situation for your insurance provider.
Why should you call us?
- Emergency service around the clock
- Immediate storm and disaster response
- Full written, photographic and video assessment of damage
- State of the art equipment and machinery including cranes, bucket trucks and operators for proper removal of damaged trees, limbs and debris
- Trim, cable or brace loose or broken limbs as necessary
- International Society of Arborists member
- Full understanding of insurance companies’ rules and procedures that affect emergency tree removal, including knowledge of standard and reasonable costs and what constitutes covered damage
- Claim support
- Provide protection of damaged home structure with tarps and protective materials
- Assistance with cleanup and debris removal and hauling
- Ability to recycle damaged trees and limbs into mulch
- Reasonable pricing
SafetyOur professional tree experts in this area will assist in performing emergency tree service and emergency tree removal in the safest manner possible while attempting to reduce further risk of damage to your property. Most emergency tree removal situations can be dangerous and unwieldy. It is of the utmost importance that the removal be done properly without further damage to the surrounding area, trees and structures. Our expert team will take precautions so that further damage does not take place.
We suggest our customers take a preventative approach with their existing trees and call us to assess their property for unsafe limbs and trees. These may pose a potential threat in a storm situation and may create a safety hazard.
Although tree removal should be a last resort, in the case of dead or diseased trees, it is sometimes the only solution. Proper mitigation of dead and diseased trees can be further prevention so they don’t become emergencies after or during a storm.
ExperienceIn the unfortunate event that you need our 24 hour emergency crews, you can expect us to provide a fair and honest approach to your situation. Our crews have the best training in the industry and work under the guide of our certified arborists.
Our expert team will be deployed within hours of your emergency and offer the safest and most professional emergency services available. We offer the most complete range of emergency tree services and emergency tree removal in the here and surrounding area. Our added insurance expertise will ensure that your emergency will be properly chronicled for appropriate coverage.
Emergency TipsThere’s no telling when a disaster will happen; however, it’s safe to say that being prepared ahead of time will allow you to know what to do should you find yourself facing such a situation.
Find a Reliable Tree Service Company
Before an emergency happens, locate and take down the number of a reliable tree service company. When you’re in the middle of an emergency, you might be tempted to choose the first company that you find; however, that’s not the best approach as you could end up hiring a company that isn’t experienced, that isn’t licensed and that could end up causing more trouble. It will also serve you well to find a local tree company service as they can often arrive faster to your location.
Locating a reliable service is key in an emergency situation. When locating a tree removal company, make sure that they are licensed and insured and that they provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Location Needs to be SecuredRemoval of the damaged tree is only half of the battle when an emergency arises. The location needs to be secured to ensure that further damage doesn’t happen. To secure the location, the crew should place a protective barrier over anything that has been damaged as a result of the fallen tree or limb. For example, if the tree fell onto your roof, placing a tarp over the point of entry will prevent more damage from happening to your home.
What is considered a tree emergency?
- A fallen tree or branches on your roof or blocking access to your property.
- A cracked or splitting tree is threatening to fall on your house or property.
- You are only in town for a short time and need to take care of a tree problem now.
- A cat needs rescue from a tree now!
- A tree, limb or stump is jeopardizing your construction schedule.
- A dying tree, hanging limb or ugly stump is hindering your property sale, delaying an open house or property closing.
- Your insurance company or city forester demands that you take care of a tree problem now.
Why should you call Fullerton Tree Pros for Emergency Tree Service?
- We are professional, technically competent and have the right equipment to handle difficult jobs – day or night.
- We will respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Our network contractors are licensed and insured in each city we serve.
- We are a member of the International Society of Arborists with an on-staff certified arborist.
- Our reasonable rates.
- We clean up and haul away the debris from the job.
- We experience handling emergency tree service needs nationwide.
- We deliver “More than Expected” results on every project.
Our Emergency ProcessTell us about your tree emergency and give us your contact information. We’ll discuss with you what needs to be done and the costs. With your authorization, we’ll get your network contractor engaged and they will usually call you within 10 to 15 minutes to let you know when they will be arriving. Once the project is done, Fullerton Tree Pros will follow up with you to make sure you are satisfied.
Contact us todayEmergencies are a part of life, but when you think of an emergency, a tree is probably the last thing that comes to mind.
However, a storm can tear through your neighborhood and knock a tree down in the middle of your street. A tree that you didn’t even know was rotted out could topple onto your fence. A large limb could break off of a tree and land directly onto your car! There are so many different types of tree emergencies that can happen. It’s always best to be prepared!
When you require emergency tree removal or tree mitigation in this area or surrounding areas, trust the professionals at Fullerton Tree Pros. We will offer an efficient plan to remedy damage and ensure that your property and family are safe and protected. Let the professionals at Fullerton Tree Pros provide peace of mind for your emergency tree service needs.