Our company is one of the foremost tree removal services in this area. We make tree removal a painless process and offer exceptional rates with an emphasis on being environmentally conscious.
Tree Removal to Protect Your Property and FamilyAging, damaged and decaying trees can be extremely dangerous. A decaying and weak tree is in danger of falling during a major windstorm and causing severe damage to your house and your family. There are quite a few reasons to consider a tree removal, but the most urgent one by far is a dying or dead tree that could fall over and cause major damage to life, property, power lines, and worse.
At Fullerton Tree Pros we realize that trees are a vital part of our neighborhoods. A quality and aged neighborhood has large trees that provide shade, greenery, and character. These trees also help keep our neighborhoods air clean, protect us from the elements, and provide shade. We are happy to evaluate your tree problem for free. Simply fill out the quote form today!
Bear in mind you’ll need a permit to remove a tree and we can help you arrange the permit and take care of the process for you if needed.
Reasons to Consider a Tree Removal
- The tree shows signs of decay, which may pose a threat in the coming years to your property. It’s better to remove a decaying tree sooner than later. If you wait till it’s too late, the tree removal job becomes far more dangerous for the contractor, and the price for tree removal rises accordingly. It’s better to deal with the issue and nip it in the bud.
- If the tree is too close to power lines, your property, utility lines, etc. and you feel that’s in a dangerous position. For example, if a tree is leaning right towards your bedroom, a severe windstorm may result in the tree crushing your bedroom and you in it. In some cases, it’s better to be safe than sorry, even with trees that look like they will hold up for a while.
- The roots of some trees can undermine the foundation of the house, the pavement, roadways, and the patio. If the roots are causing issues it makes sense to hire a tree removal expert to get rid of the tree.
- The tree is hiding an excellent view. If your house looks out over an amazing view, and your tree is completely blocking it, you may be able to get a permit to get it removed. You can also get your tree pruned or trimmed in certain circumstances to help improve the view.
- If a tree is in a very awkward location in your property it can completely derail all efforts at landscaping. In those cases it may be advisable to get the tree removed.
Call UsIt is not always advised to take on tree removal on one’s own. This is especially the case in emergency tree removal situations, where large tree branches, fallen trees and compromised structures exert uneven pressure on the ground, which may potentially cause them to collapse unpredictably if improper cuts are made.
This could exacerbate an already potentially unsafe situation.
Even in non-life threatening instances, we put a wide range of professional-grade tools to work for you, ensuring that the result will be done right the first time.
These tools include cranes or bucket trucks to stabilize and facilitate the removal process, stump grinders to remove stumps without leaving ugly scars across your landscape, shears and saws for making clean cuts. We have all the proper safety equipment to keep everyone and everything on the job from being harmed.
We are your go-to guys for any and all tree services.